- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 16 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 23 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 42 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 45 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 54 days ago
2012 Honda Pilot
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
Worst 2012 Pilot Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems11NHTSA complaints: 42
- interior accessories problems6NHTSA complaints: 1
- body / paint problems6NHTSA complaints: 3
- transmission problems6
- brakes problems4NHTSA complaints: 22
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- AC / heater problems1
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 16
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- windows / windshield problems1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 6
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.