2013 Honda Pilot
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
Worst 2013 Pilot Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems16NHTSA complaints: 61
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 5
- body / paint problems12NHTSA complaints: 6
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 4
- transmission problems3
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- windows / windshield problems2
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 26
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 41
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 8
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 6
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.