- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 7 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 8 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 22 days ago
- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 36 days ago
2013 Honda Pilot
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
Worst 2013 Pilot Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems16NHTSA complaints: 61
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 5
- body / paint problems12NHTSA complaints: 6
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 4
- transmission problems3
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- windows / windshield problems2
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 26
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 41
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 8
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 6
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.