- June 27: Exploding Takata Airbag Involved in Death of Malaysian Woman news | 2 days ago
- June 10: U.S. Virgin Islands Sues Honda and Takata news | 19 days ago
- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 47 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 52 days ago
- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 55 days ago
2013 Honda Pilot
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
Worst 2013 Pilot Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems14NHTSA complaints: 60
- interior accessories problems10NHTSA complaints: 5
- body / paint problems8NHTSA complaints: 5
- transmission problems3
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 6
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 21
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 40
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- windows / windshield problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 6
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.