2003 Honda Pilot body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Pilot:

2003 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Mar 012015

Pilot

Interior door handle has metallic tape coating. Tape is peeling off. 2 of my children were cut by the metal. Kids cannot open interior passenger door without being injured. They are now scared, and may be reluctant to open door in an emergency.

- Mt. Pleasant, WI, USA

Aug 082012

Pilot

The chrome finish on the door handles from the inside, this chrome finish is a think later of material almost like flex metal - it's very sharp and easily creates cuts in hand when opening the car doors. Approx 3 days ago, I was moving my hand as I was driving and my finger touched the pealing chrome finish creating a deep cut causing pain and bleeding. I have kids and they may get hurt by this.

- Fridley, MN, USA