- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 5 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 35 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 37 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 49 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 57 days ago
2003 Honda Pilot
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2003 Pilot windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- open rear window hurts ear drums3
- window regulators fail2
- window breaking repeatedly1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear4
- NHTSA: Visibility3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.