1.9

2008 Honda Pilot brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Honda Pilot:

2008 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Dec 252015

Pilot

Electronic stability control. While driving home from my family christmas party, I turned a small corner at 15 mph and my breaks locked up. The vehicle will not go over 20mph now. It happened 4 times to me yesterday. 4 times. Each time I was shoved forward, and lost momentary control of the vehicle almost hitting a curb. It happened 3 more times on the road. Each time with cars near me. This is a huge safety issue when there are kids in the vehicle. I do not have a thousand or more to put into my car right now. Nor can I risk my life for a vehicle that I love.

- Muskegon, MI, USA

Nov 112009

Pilot

The electric cords in my car has been bitten by rodents for 5-6 times in the past year. Every time my car could be started or the warning lights are on. My car is parked in open parking lot. But this kind of problems just happened to my car, not my neighbors'. and it also happened to my friends who have the same model. I believe there are designing problems which are very dangerous.

- Ann Arbor, MI, USA