5.3

2009 Honda Pilot electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Honda Pilot:

2009 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Oct 122012

Pilot Touring

battery keeps going dead but Honda checked it. and said it was fine . happened 2 times since . seems like there is an electrical problem that should be recalled but Honda refuses to do it. Didnt have this problem with my 2005 pilot.

- , Broadview Hts, Ohio, USA

Nov 122011

Pilot Touring V6

Replaced battery. Problem was fixed by Honda Dealer in about 15 min.

- , Bartlesville, OK, USA

Dec 152010

Pilot 4wd Touring V6

I am positive this is an electrical problem of some sort because sometimes I need a jump and other times if I wait it will eventually start. It will either be totally dead or the alarm system will not stop going off. The battery is clearly being drained by something. Also, the navigation and radio constantly needs to have the codes put back in to access either. Please let me know if you have had similar issues, I am a single mother and really do not want to keep replacing a battery that is being drained by something else.

- , Chillicothe, OH, USA