2009 Honda Pilot windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Honda Pilot:

2009 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Mar 112015

Pilot 6-cyl

The driver side visor is defective and will not stay flush with the roof; it immediately drops down about an inch and a half which obstructs your view of the road. I am 5'8'', and I cannot see directly to the road due to this issue. I almost got into an accident because it dropped down further when I hit a speed bump. When looking for replacement parts online, I cam across hundreds of complaints from people who own Pilot and cr-vs that have the same issue, and after paying for brand new replacements and warranty replacements, those same replacements became defective as well close to two months later. Some people have gotten into accidents that caused law suits. I would like to see this item recalled and permanently fixed. I have a small child and am now fearful of getting into an accident.

- Crawfordville, FL, USA