2011 Honda Pilot lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Honda Pilot:

2011 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Jun 232012

Pilot 6-cyl

I was towing a trailer with a motorcycle in it. I was driving about 60 mph and the front end started to vibrate really bad. I drove to a friends house and left my trailer there because I was on my way out of town. I didn't notice the vibration once the trailer was removed. I now have about 54,000 miles on the car and the vibration can be pretty bad when I'm stopping hard and also sometimes when I'm driving. I've had the tires changed and rotated so I know it's not the tires. I also have a rear left tail light that keeps going out. I've changed it twice but it's not burned out. I think it must be a short. Now the radio lights have started to go dim. I first noticed this about 2 weeks ago. We got a hard rain this weekend and when I got into my car the next morning the headliner was wet around the sunroof on the passenger side.

- Dallas, TX, USA

Apr 062013

The tail lights only work intermittently. We stopped by the highway patrol on the night of April 7. the next day we took it to the Honda dealer, Honda of bowie and they refused to check anything because at that time the lights were working. Yesterday April 13 again the tail lights were not working and again today they were and again Honda of bowie refused to make any checks. The Pilot is unsafe to drive at night. What can I do?

- Crofton, MD, USA