- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 5 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 35 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 37 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 49 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 57 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 12,689 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
body / paint problem