- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 19 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 21 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 30 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 35 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 1,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: