- April 28: Hyundai Sonata Engine Lawsuit Nears the End news | 6 days ago
- April 9: Hyundai Recalls Sonata To Repair Power Steering recalls | 25 days ago
- April 5: Hyundai Peeling Paint Lawsuit Blames Self-Healing Properties news | 29 days ago
- April 4: Hyundai Recalls Tucson to Fix Turn Signal Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- March 19: Hyundai Santa Fe Recalled to Fix Seat Belt Alarms recalls | 46 days ago
Replacement Ignition Key
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 12,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem