- September 21: Hyundai Recalls Azera To Prevent Seats From Moving recalls | 7 days ago
- September 15: Hyundai Tucson Transmission Recall For Dual-Clutch Transmissions recalls | 13 days ago
- September 7: Hyundai Sonata Locking Rear Brakes Under Investigation investigations | 21 days ago
- September 1: Hyundai Genesis Recalled To Fix Instrument Cluster Lights recalls | 27 days ago
- August 20: Hyundai Recalls Elantra To Fix Brake Lights That Stay On recalls | 39 days ago
Replacement Ignition Key
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 12,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem