- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- May 5: Hyundai Nu Engine Recall Ordered Over Piston Oil Rings recalls | 2 days ago
- May 4: Hyundai Santa Fe Sport ABS Recall Follows 18 Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- May 3: Hyundai Kona EVs Won't Be Sold in Korea news | 4 days ago
- April 30: Hyundai Palisade Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Smell news | 7 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
2010 Hyundai Elantra (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 19 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 24 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 57,578 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem