- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- May 5: Hyundai Nu Engine Recall Ordered Over Piston Oil Rings recalls | 2 days ago
- May 4: Hyundai Santa Fe Sport ABS Recall Follows 18 Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- May 3: Hyundai Kona EVs Won't Be Sold in Korea news | 4 days ago
- April 30: Hyundai Palisade Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Smell news | 7 days ago
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.