- February 9: Hyundai Recalls 2017 Elantra For Bad Brake Boosters recalls | 10 days ago
- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 48 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 48 days ago
- January 1: Hyundai Shattering Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Will Continue news | 49 days ago
- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 73 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 35,598 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: