- May 21: Hyundai Peeling Paint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 41 days ago
- April 6: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Santa Fe Sport After Engines Seize recalls | 47 days ago
- April 3: Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Stall Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far the 2011 Elantra doesn't have the same volume of transmission problems that 2010 owners are fighting with. It also doesn't have the same pattern of steering and braking complaints that are piling up with the 2013 model year.
We're not saying the 2011 is perfect -- I mean, what were they thinking advertising their MPGs -- but there are worse choices.
2.3hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 67,861 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: