- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- May 5: Hyundai Nu Engine Recall Ordered Over Piston Oil Rings recalls | 4 days ago
- May 4: Hyundai Santa Fe Sport ABS Recall Follows 18 Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- May 3: Hyundai Kona EVs Won't Be Sold in Korea news | 6 days ago
- April 30: Hyundai Palisade Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Smell news | 9 days ago
2010 Hyundai Elantra
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Transmission Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Elantra Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Elantra compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Elantra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Elantra.