- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 11 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 21 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 21 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 33 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 37 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 60,650 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 10 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (8 reports)
- car totaled (1 reports)
- junk it (1 reports)