- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 23 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 34 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 80 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 60,650 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 10 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (8 reports)
- car totaled (1 reports)
- junk it (1 reports)