- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 33 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 35 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 45 days ago
- October 17: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 51 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far the 2011 Elantra doesn't have the same volume of transmission problems that 2010 owners are fighting with. It also doesn't have the same pattern of steering and braking complaints that are piling up with the 2013 model year.
We're not saying the 2011 is perfect -- I mean, what were they thinking advertising their MPGs -- but there are worse choices.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: