- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 30 days ago
- June 16: Hyundai Steering Wheel Locked Up While Driving: Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- June 10: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports With Seat Belt Problems recalls | 40 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs With Hoods That Can Fly Open recalls | 43 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Genesis Over Parking Brake Switches recalls | 43 days ago
NHTSA — Traction Control System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far the 2011 Elantra doesn't have the same volume of transmission problems that 2010 owners are fighting with. It also doesn't have the same pattern of steering and braking complaints that are piling up with the 2013 model year.
We're not saying the 2011 is perfect -- I mean, what were they thinking advertising their MPGs -- but there are worse choices.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 3,600 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: