- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 32 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 34 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 44 days ago
- October 17: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 47 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 50 days ago
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Worst 2004 Santa Fe engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine sludge1
- loss of power, no acceleration1
- will not start or runs rough after fueling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control33
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Santa Fe Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Santa Fe compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Santa Fe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Santa Fe.