- February 24: Hyundai Sonata Locking Brakes Investigation Closed investigations | 1 days ago
- February 9: Hyundai Recalls 2017 Elantra For Bad Brake Boosters recalls | 16 days ago
- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 54 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 54 days ago
- January 1: Hyundai Shattering Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Will Continue news | 55 days ago
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Worst 2004 Santa Fe engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine sludge1
- loss of power, no acceleration1
- will not start or runs rough after fueling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control33
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Santa Fe Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Santa Fe compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Santa Fe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Santa Fe.