- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 8 days ago
- June 16: Hyundai Steering Wheel Locked Up While Driving: Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- June 10: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports With Seat Belt Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs With Hoods That Can Fly Open recalls | 21 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Genesis Over Parking Brake Switches recalls | 21 days ago
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Worst 2004 Santa Fe engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine sludge1
- loss of power, no acceleration1
- runs rough, check engine light on1
- will not start or runs rough after fueling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control33
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Santa Fe Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Santa Fe compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Santa Fe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Santa Fe.