- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 67 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 88 days ago
1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1996 Grand Cherokee accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cooling sensor light is on1
- door padding is coming unglued1
- lights go on when applying brake1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting8
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.5
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly3
- NHTSA: Seats3
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust2
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Base (Infant) 1
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Handle (Infant)1
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Harness Buckle: Convertible1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.