1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

May 092011

Grand Cherokee V8

I just bought this jeep from a used car dealer, they told me and my fiance that we have a 2 year warranty on the vehicle. not even 2 weeks in my possession the steering rode fell off. now we brought the car to the mechanics that they work with. The mechanic tells us that the dealer doesn't pay for any other problems but transmission and engine. we looked over the contract and it states that any performance or safety repairs the dealer has to fix with no questions asked. now, we are assed out cause now the dealer doesn't want to help fix our car. this right here is called TISBS.....

- , Paterson, NJ, USA