- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 41 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 62 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 86 days ago
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 2001 Grand Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter failed2
- wiring in door cut1
- NHTSA: Electrical System25
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.