- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 1 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 11 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 13 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 18 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 44 days ago
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 2001 Grand Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter failed2
- wiring in door cut1
- NHTSA: Electrical System25
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.