4.0

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Apr 072016

Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.7L V8 Sohc

So my battery dies very quickly. I noticed I have around a 1.4A to 1.7A draw on the battery. So I ran some tests. When I unplugged Fuse 12 (JB POWER) it dropped to 0.98 When I unplugged Fuse 8 (IGNITION/STARTER) it dropped to 0.99 When I unplugged Fuse 15 (JB POWER) it dropped to 0.76 When I unplugged Fuse 3 (JB POWER LAMPS) it dropped to 1.18

Battery usually cannot last a night without dying. Temporary fix: disconnect battery after every drive.

- , Wichita, KS, USA