- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 41 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 62 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 86 days ago
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 2004 Grand Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door harness not working4
- drive'rs side door cuts wiring harness4
- all electrical gauges and controls turned off/shut down3
- cranckcase sensor wire harness3
- alarm sounds unintentionally while driving1
- parasitic draw on battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System97
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.