2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 2004 Grand Cherokee engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine sputters while in drive, starts fine but dies4
- engine shaking2
- dies while driving1
- engine blown1
- oil leak1
- red deposit on oil fill cap1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control52
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling25
- NHTSA: Engine21
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.