- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 1 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 7 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 38 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 46 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Page 4 of 4)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 16 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 5 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 13,711 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.