- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- May 17: Kia Sued For $95 Million in Deaths of Twin Boys news | 40 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 75 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 81 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 85 days ago
2004 Kia Sorento
Worst 2004 Sorento suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear control arm brackets rusted off3
- excessive noise while driving1
- NHTSA: Suspension20
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sorento Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sorento compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sorento overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sorento.