CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2nd generation Sorento (2011-2014) has just too many engine problems at early mileage, year after year.

2.1

2014 Kia Sorento accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Kia Sorento:

2014 Kia Sorento Owner Comments

Jan 052017

Sorento

I am reporting my panoramic sunroof exploding on my 2014 kai sorrento sxl. I was driving on a very smooth interstate high way in the morning with no traffic around me. I was traveling at 70mph and it was morning about 60 degrees. I was on the phone with my wife and heard a loud sound (sounded like a gunshot) and then it started raining down glass around me. As I stated, I was on the road and there was not another vehicle around me. Once I managed to pull over to inspect what had happened I noticed that there was most of my sunroof inside the car and the rest of the glass that remained was facing upward which I thought was odd.

- Sulphur, LA, USA

Oct 202014

Sorento

Approximately 5 seconds after the vehicle is initially placed into reverse gear, and while the vehicle is likely already in reverse motion, the backup camera goes black for 2-3 seconds (and consequently, the driver is blind) while the camera is apparently switching on the guide line overlays.

- Clarksville, MD, USA