- November 15: Mazda RX-8 Recalled To Fix Cracked Fuel Pump Rings recalls | 25 days ago
- November 13: Mazda Recalls 2017 Mazda6 to Fix Turn Signals recalls | 27 days ago
- November 10: Mazda Recalls Tribute SUVs Over Risk of Fires recalls | 30 days ago
- October 5: Mazda Recalls Mazda3 Cars to Prevent Gas Tank Fires recalls | 66 days ago
1996 Mazda 626
Worst 1996 626 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- oil pump failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda 626 Model Years
Curious how the 1996 626 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda 626 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 626.