- August 15: Mazda Recalls CX-7, CX-9 and Mazda6 Over Takata Airbags recalls | 8 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 24 days ago
- July 24: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7 and CX-9 to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- June 29: Mazda Recalls Mazda3 and Mazda6 Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 55 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 66 days ago
1996 Mazda 626
Worst 1996 626 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- oil pump failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda 626 Model Years
Curious how the 1996 626 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda 626 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 626.