- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- June 7: Mazda Recalls RX-8 Cars Over Steering and Fire Risk Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 19 days ago
- April 8: Mazda Connect 'Live Traffic' Lawsuit Says Alerts Don't Work news | 75 days ago
2004 Mazda MAZDA3
Worst 2004 MAZDA3 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- motor blew4
- check engine light on1
- engine knocking1
- excessive oil consumption1
- screw popped and destroyed internal cylinder 11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA3 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 MAZDA3 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA3 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA3.