2004 Mazda MAZDA3 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mazda MAZDA3:

2004 Mazda MAZDA3 Owner Comments

Feb 152014

This is ridiculous. I have to change my low beam once every 3 months. Left side goes and then the right!!

- , Montreal, Quebec, canada

May 182008

Ever since 2 days after I bought the car I have been changing the low beam headlights left and right. One side will go out and then a couple of weeks later it never fails I have to do the other side. It is ridiculous how often I have to change them. It seems like every 6 months or so I'm changing them again if that long even. There has to be some kind of defect with something, there is no reason why I should have to change the damn lights all the f***ing time. I don't even know who to talk to so they can fix it because I am not paying to fix it. There is like 4 more Mazda's in my area that has the same problem so it needs to be fixed and done soon!!!!!!

- , Stanfield, OR, USA

Feb 232010

6th time we have had a low beam headlight go out. This time it is the driver's side. It has alternated every time we have replaced one. First time was in 2006. I know there has to be some kind of problem other than the headlights burning out. I am very frustrated. So far, my Mazda just looks at me like I am crazy. I have had four cars in my 25+ years driving and never had to replace the headlights six times. I am not sure I ever replaced any before this car.

- , Maryville, TN, USA

Aug 062007

Everynight i had to pop my hood a fiddle with the light bulb. EVERYTIME!!!!!!!!!! if i didn't do this i had no head lights

- , Weymouth, MA, USA

Sep 242006

Can you imagine getting off work at 10 at night and starting your car to find out you have no headlights? Park lamps, fog lamps work perfectly. I had to drive around with my highbeams on. The low beams will not work. All fuses have been checked and are fine. Dealer cannot find out what's going on. This is ridiculous. If a solution is not found SOON, this car will be sitting on someone's car lot!!!

- , Kinston, NC, USA