2004 Mazda MAZDA3 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mazda MAZDA3:

2004 Mazda MAZDA3 Owner Comments

Jul 102004

Steering, shifting and parking brake are so hard I've developed tendinitis. I'm a strong woman, athletic, and for the first time in my life I got a new car. Now, Ironically, I can't drive it and must change. MAZDA says sorry I'm having health problems.

- , Cayey, PR, Puerto Rico

Mar 042007

I have taken my mazda in for all servicing and mentioned the transmission problem twice. They keep coming up with 'the computer' doesn't show anything wrong. I call it pass the buck to the little guy. Mazda warranty is the worst I have experienced, as it seems they just want our money and without proper service.

- , Abbotsoford, BC, Canada

Mar 052007

I have complained about the shifting roughness from 24000k to 80000k and they continually say it is the electronic part, or the computer didn't detect anything wrong. HELLO!!!! Try checking the transmission or did they not teach you how to fix something from the symptoms that are 'in your face'?? Once again I am really not happy with my VIP Mazda dealership in Abbotsford, or with Mazda Canada as they neglect to service real problems but will gladly take your money for the checkups. What is warranty for if not to fix cars when problems arise? I love my Mazda, but really detest the company. Will I buy another Mazda, not likely just because of the warranty avoidance.

- , Abbotsoford, BC, Canada