9.0

$3,235.00

2004 Mazda MAZDA3 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mazda MAZDA3:

2004 Mazda MAZDA3 Owner Comments

Oct 022007

MAZDA3 GS 2.0L

okay so an update on my tranny leak...MAZDA CANADA SUCKS! although my transmission is still guaranteed for another 2 years they said that because somebody loosened the transmission pans bolt they are calling it tampering and are not paying for anything!!!funniest part is mazda longueuil are the last people to check my transmission...

- , Greenfield Park, Quebec, Canada

Oct 012007

MAZDA3 GS 2.0L

engine revs high for nothing, and kicks before and after shifting gear. I have had my car for 1 year. I bought it used (never again!) with 28000km on it, it was in perfect condition. then the other day, exactly 30 days after my warranty is up my transmission fluid is empty, so we refilled it and not even 2 hrs later it is empty again with no puddle of anything under the car so chances are my fluid is running into my engine! now in june we reported a possible transmission problem and they drained the fluid and verified it and said nothing was wrong, now today conveniently, they have no record in their systems of this ever happening.... i LOVE my Mazda but never again will I purchase nor recommend buying one!

- , Greenfield Park, Quebec, Canada