2005 Mazda MAZDA3 drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Mazda MAZDA3:

2005 Mazda MAZDA3 Owner Comments

Jul 312009

MAZDA3 4-cyl

When driving to and from somewhere when I come to a stop sign or a stop light my car will shake (vibrate) alot and sometimes almost die so I have to push on the gas a little or put the car in park. Also another issue I have is my car wont always turn over. I have replaced many piecxes and have taken it to Mazda dealer ships and noone can seem to find the exact problem. They say it is an intermiten problem. This can be very dangerous especially sense I have two kids that are always in the car with me.

- Ridgecrest, CA, USA