CarComplaints.com Notes: Except for a minor issue with cracked motor mounts, the 2007 MAZDA3 is a fantastic vehicle with a great reputation.

If you need to replace the motor mounts, first ask your dealer if they'll cover it -- the motor mounts were dealt with in a TSB & were recalled for some model years. Otherwise buy aftermarket motor mounts -- owners report this solves the problem. If you use the same OEM parts, they may just crack again.

1.5

2007 Mazda MAZDA3 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mazda MAZDA3:

2007 Mazda MAZDA3 Owner Comments

Sep 092016

MAZDA3

Any time I proceed to make a turn, my wheel stiffens. Every light in my dashboard lights up. My radio cuts off and car stalls. This is very dangerous. There is a recall for this exact problem with this exact model of car but my VIN is not covered.

- Arcola, TX, USA

Oct 262015

MAZDA3

While driving, I slowed down and when turning, my wheel locked up and I had no control over my turn. My ABS light flashed, along with the traction light. The radio turned off and then came back on. The wheel unlocked and luckily I was not turning where someone was stopped.

- Troy, IL, USA

May 012015

MAZDA3 4-cyl

I have been having issues with this vehicle ever since I purchased it from a dealership in woodbridge, va. The car's gears does not shift correctly and the engine continuously stalls. If I'm at a traffic light and the light switches from red to green the vehicle jumps as if it's going to cut off. My at light also came on and my check engine light comes on and off. Every time the vehicle's engine light is checked, it's because of "the thermostat" which I've seen many complaints from owners of the same type of vehicle. Although, the engine code is coming up as an issue with the thermostat, there's actually never an issue. I searched my VIN and its stating there are no open recalls for my vehicle, but I'm having the same issues as the open recalls for this particular make and model for 2007. I bought the vehicle October 2013 so there's no way Mazda could've sent me information pertaining to the recall and the dealership did not inform me of this either.

- Brandywine, MD, USA

Oct 012014

MAZDA3

Dynamic stability control system malfunction. Drivers side air bag warning light illuminated on dash. Passenger air bag light is off.

- Rainier, WA, USA