2010 Mazda MAZDA3 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Mazda MAZDA3:

2010 Mazda MAZDA3 Owner Comments

Jul 102010

MAZDA3

The tire pressure warning light came out one week after purchasing my new Mazda 3 in July 2010. I filled the tire with air but light would come back on several weeks later. Took the car to dealer in October 2010 and they couldn't find any problems. Took it back to dealer in October 2011 and now they find a bent wheel rim. Replaced the rim at my cost -- over $350. 4 weeks later, warning light comes back on. I checked the air on all tires and they are fine. My Mazda has only 6,000 miles on it. Mazda cannot seem to fix the warning light problem and they blame it on change in weather temperature! complained to the dealer and they say to bring the car back in. I refuse to pay a diagnostic fee when this is clearly a Mazda problem and the car is under warranty. I've owned Mazda cars since 1993; this is my 6th Mazda and I am very upset.

- Forest Hills, NY, USA