6.9

2015 Mazda MAZDA3 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Mazda MAZDA3:

2015 Mazda MAZDA3 Owner Comments

Aug 112016

MAZDA3

The car had a catastrophic electrical failure, Mazda is unable to diagnose the cause. I have asked Mazda and the dealer by phone, email, and postal mail what I should do if this occurs on the highway. I have gotten no response from Mazda. I am concerned that this is a safety issue. While driving the car on a city street, during the day of 8/11/16, all the indicator lights flashed on and the air conditioner stopped. The engine was still running. I pulled in to a parking lot and turned off the engine. I tried to start it again (push button) and nothing happened; no lights, no sounds. I waited several minutes and tried to start the car again. This time it started. I turned it off and tried to start it again, nothing happened. I called Mazda roadside assistance and had the car towed to a dealer. On 8/20/16 the dealer told me they were unable to diagnose the problem. It seemed that more than 60 error codes had gone on a once, but they could not find a cause. I have emailed and written to Mazda asking if it is safe to drive the car on the highway, asking if it were to happen again would the and what I should do if it happens. More than a month has passed and I have had no response from Mazda.

- Lexington, MA, USA

Feb 082016

MAZDA3

Interior dome light started flickering, looked up to see why, through the rear view mirror flames could be seen. Vehicle was in motion at highway speed, approx. 65 mph. Car had 22,000 miles on it.

- Willow, AK, USA

Oct 222015

MAZDA3

Radiator hose disconnected which drained antifreeze and caused vehicle to run hot.

- Chesapeake, VA, USA

Jan 022015

MAZDA3

When the car is getting wet and running in a humps we always heard a squeaking or cracking sounds on the front wheel, likely its in front shock, I guess

- Saipan, MP, USA

Aug 132015

MAZDA3

Traveling down the highway at 60 mph in my brand new Mazda 3 coupe when the drivers side front window spontaneously imploded throwing safety glass all over driver and passenger.

- Centreville, VA, USA