- August 26: Mazda Recalls CX-7 To Fix Ball Joint Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- July 22: Mazda Expands Takata Airbag Recall For B-Series Trucks recalls | 35 days ago
- May 29: Takata Airbags Force Mazda to Recall 731,000 Vehicles recalls | 89 days ago
2004 Mazda MAZDA6
Worst 2004 MAZDA6 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure8
- turns over but won't start2
- crank play in the engine1
- lurches when stopped1
- timing chain tensioner, egr valve failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA6 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 MAZDA6 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA6 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA6.