- August 5: Over 193,000 Mazda CX-9 SUVs Recalled After Wheels Fall Off
- June 26: Mazda Owners Must Have Airbag Inflators Replaced Twice
- June 13: Mazda CX-9 Suspension Problems Under Investigation
2004 Mazda MAZDA6
Worst 2004 MAZDA6 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure7
- turns over but won't start2
- crank play in the engine1
- lurches when stopped1
- timing chain tensioner, egr valve failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA6 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 MAZDA6 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA6 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA6.