- November 15: Mazda RX-8 Recalled To Fix Cracked Fuel Pump Rings recalls | 25 days ago
- November 13: Mazda Recalls 2017 Mazda6 to Fix Turn Signals recalls | 27 days ago
- November 10: Mazda Recalls Tribute SUVs Over Risk of Fires recalls | 30 days ago
- October 5: Mazda Recalls Mazda3 Cars to Prevent Gas Tank Fires recalls | 66 days ago
2004 Mazda MAZDA6
Worst 2004 MAZDA6 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure8
- turns over but won't start2
- crank play in the engine1
- lurches when stopped1
- timing chain tensioner, egr valve failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA6 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 MAZDA6 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA6 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA6.