- February 7: Mazda B-Series Trucks Recalled to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 4 days ago
- February 1: Mazda Recalls 404,000 CX-5 SUVs For Fire Risk recalls | 10 days ago
- January 8: Mazda Recalls 375,000 Cars Equipped with Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
2004 Mazda MAZDA6
Worst 2004 MAZDA6 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure7
- turns over but won't start2
- crank play in the engine1
- lurches when stopped1
- timing chain tensioner, egr valve failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA6 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 MAZDA6 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA6 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA6.