- April 28: Mazda Mazda3 Clutch Replacements Cause Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- April 16: Mazda CX-5 Brake Pads Subject of Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) news | 18 days ago
- April 10: Mazda Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Steering Control recalls | 24 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 62 days ago
- February 22: Mazda VVT (Variable Valve Timing) Lawsuit Dismissed news | 72 days ago
2004 Mazda MAZDA6
Worst 2004 MAZDA6 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure8
- turns over but won't start2
- crank play in the engine1
- lurches when stopped1
- timing chain tensioner, egr valve failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA6 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 MAZDA6 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA6 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA6.