- April 29: Mercedes-Benz Recalls SUVs That May Lose Steering Ability recalls | 1 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E300, E300 4Matic and C300 recalls | 3 days ago
- April 22: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 58,300 Cars to Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- March 31: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 2,300 Vehicles in 4 Recalls recalls | 30 days ago
- March 24: Mercedes-Benz Vans Recalled Over Risk of Fires recalls | 37 days ago
2004 Mercedes-Benz E500
Worst 2004 E500 suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shocks went out1
- NHTSA: Suspension13
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Air Suspension System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz E500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 E500 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz E500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the E500.