- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls Escapes and Mercury Mariners to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 88 days ago
2004 Mercury Mountaineer
Worst 2004 Mountaineer drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- the front transfer case housing of awd system is leaking2
- front differential went out1
- rear end went out1
- NHTSA: Power Train21
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Mountaineer Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Mountaineer compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Mountaineer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mountaineer.