8.0

2003 Nissan Murano electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Nissan Murano:

2003 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Jan 012016

Murano

Stopped at a red light, I noticed that my lights were very dim, and the meters were twitching. I tried to accelerate at the green light, and noticed my car was dead. After trying to turn it over a couple times, all the lights stopped working and the power windows stopped. A couple of friends helped me push it to a nearby parking lot. The car was jumped and it worked again.

Still not sure if it was an alternator or a battery problem.

- , Sherwood Park, AB, Canada