- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 8 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 17 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 34 days ago
2003 Nissan Murano
Worst 2003 Murano electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator failure1
- bad alternator or battery1
- door lock accidentally1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator119
- NHTSA: Electrical System78
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Murano Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Murano compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Murano overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Murano.