- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 14 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Recalls Altima, Maxima and Rogue For Airbag Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Sentra Master Cylinder Recalls May Not Have Worked investigations | 19 days ago
- December 26: Nissan Power Valve Screws Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 21 days ago
- December 18: Nissan Altima Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 29 days ago
2003 Nissan Murano
Worst 2003 Murano electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator failure1
- bad alternator or battery1
- door lock accidentally1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator119
- NHTSA: Electrical System78
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Murano Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Murano compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Murano overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Murano.