- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 35 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 46 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 48 days ago
2003 Nissan Murano
Worst 2003 Murano electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator failure1
- bad alternator or battery1
- door lock accidentally1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator119
- NHTSA: Electrical System79
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Murano Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Murano compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Murano overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Murano.