- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 33 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 35 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
2003 Nissan Murano
Worst 2003 Murano electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator failure1
- bad alternator or battery1
- door lock accidentally1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator119
- NHTSA: Electrical System78
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Murano Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Murano compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Murano overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Murano.