3.1

2012 Nissan Murano accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Nissan Murano:

2012 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Oct 112016

Murano 6-cyl

The sunroof of my 2012 Nissan Murano exploded while driving approximately 65 mph on a highway. I was in an isolated pocket of traffic with no other vehicle nearby. I heard the explosion, then a loud sound of wind as the sunroof was gone and the wind blowing through the cover. Some glass came through the edges of the cover. I saw chunks of glass blowing behind me in the rearview mirror. Nissan tried to claim the damage was caused by a rock. The local dealership said it was evident there was an outward explosion of the class caused by pressure. You can see where the explosion pushed the broken glass outward.

- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA

Feb 052015

Murano 6-cyl

I was traveling on the interstate at 75mph when I heard a loud boom. I looked around and discovered that the moonroof had shattered. It was a sunny day and there was no traffic around. The glass is broken around the edges of the glass. There is no sign of impact anywhere on the glass.

- Indianapolis, IN, USA