2001 Nissan Sentra suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Sentra:

2001 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Jan 082001

Your database would not allow me to enter all of my visits to the Nissan service department for the same problems over and over. The dealership that sold me the car tried to get me to pay for the inherent problems, by saying they are not covered by warranty. So I took my car to another dealership. They readily replaced the right wheel bearing. They said it was covered under the warranty. I took all my complaints to the BBB in baltimore, Maryland. Arbitration took place with Nissan. The representative said, " all my complaints were common for the Nissan Sentra. You get what you pay for!" I have been noticing that my complaints are being called "recalls" one by one. This is a totally unsafe car on the road. It is also my 3rd Nissan Sentra over the years. Their product has gone down hill.

- Glen Burnie, MD, USA