2004 Nissan Sentra engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Sentra:

2004 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Jun 112010

Sentra 1.8L

I had a new fuel pump put into my 2004 nissan sentra 1.8 thinking this would solve the problems that this car is having.The only thing it did was get my car to start right away. Lets see do I want my car to start right away or do I wanna put myself in harms way with my kids in the car and let me car die while doing 75 on the highway?Hmmmm ...this is B.S

Before the fuel pump was put in the car was not turning on on the first try it also started heating up about a year ago and stopped.The car would die without warning without driving it.Had a new fuel pump put in and all that did was make the car start up right away.Had the crankshaft sensor put in that did nothing.Now my car has been sitting at our mechanic for about a week now with a blown head gasket.It needs a head gasket and a valve still dies while driving without warning.

- , San Antonio, TX, USA