2007 Nissan Sentra seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Sentra:

2007 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Sep 032012

My daughter had an accident yesterday and she hit someone on the front drivers side. The impact was on the front drivers side and the front fender and other parts of the front bumper. The disturbing part of this is that the airbag did not deploy. The policeman and tow truck driver were very concerned that the airbag did not employ. She could have been seriously injured. She appears to be sore at this point.

- Gainesville, FL, USA

Mar 192012

My daughter was driving to school going 20 mph on a straight road when the drivers side, side airbags went off after she closed the middle console.

- Centerville, TN, USA

Sep 162011

The contact owns a 2007 Nissan Sentra. The contact stated that while driving 60 mph, the vehicle crashed into a deer and the air bags did not deploy. The vehicle was not destroyed. The vehicle was taken to a local repair shop, but the manufacturer was not notified. The vehicle was not repaired. The failure and current mileages were 65,000.

- Milbank, SD, USA

Jul 242011

Sentra 4-cyl

I was in a severe car accident 7/24/2011 on highway 285 westbound. My car hit several things prior to flipping over 3 times. Non of my airbags deployed. I am suffering from major migraines from when my head hit the steering wheel as well as my entire left side of my body is unbelievably sore from me constantly hitting the driver side door. No repairs have been made to my car as it has been totaled out...

- Marietta , GA, USA

Sep 152010

My 2007 Nissan Sentra caught on fire while I was driving on the highway. No warning lights came on, no noise, just stalled and I was not able to pull off the road. Car was a total loss. I had taken it in to the dealer for 2 recalls (brake master cylinder and airbags) last year, but was told my car cleared both.

- Chicago, IL, USA

Sep 122008

The contact owns a 2007 Nissan Sentra. While driving 40 mph on a two lane road, the contact struck another vehicle on the passenger side. He sustained a sprained neck and bruises, but there were no serious injuries. A police report was filed. The air bags failed to deploy. The vehicle was towed to a service shop. The contact stated that he could have been seriously injured due to the air bags not deploying if the crash had been more severe. The current and failure mileages were 6,166.

- Dearmanville, AL, USA