4.0

2004 Nissan Titan electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Titan:

2004 Nissan Titan Owner Comments

Feb 072014

Titan LE 5.6L Le V8

Cannot start my 2004 Nissan Titan, took it to the dealer a few weeks ago they couldn't find anything wrong with my truck. I looked up any recall regarding my issues and they had a recall for the IPDM. Hoping Nissan Corporate can and will help me out.. Any suggestion?

Update from Apr 9, 2014: Had to replace the starter, now it starts like when I first got the car.

- , Cerritos, CA, USA