- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 7 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 7 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 17 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
2004 Nissan Titan
Worst 2004 Titan electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car won't start1
- ECM goes to stupid when starting up1
- harness is run on chasis over tailpipe causing it to melt1
- NHTSA: Electrical System38
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Titan Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Titan compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Titan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Titan.