2002 Pontiac Aztek
Worst 2002 Aztek electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- major electical problems13
- rear hatch release stopped working9
- anti-theft system locked car up5
- fuel gauge fluctuates and low fuel light comes on2
- Bad BCM (Body Control Module)1
- car turns off while driving1
- ignition switch not working properly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System14
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Aztek Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Aztek compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Aztek overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aztek.